This exceptional resort minutes from downtown Birmingham, which debuted in 2005, offers superb golf, a luxurious spa and salon, and impressive meeting facilities convenient to all major interstates and the Birmingham International Airport. With a Scottish heritage, Southern grace and the lush landscape of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Renaissance Ross Bridge is perfect for both business and leisure travelers attuned to refined comfort and sophistication.
- 259 guest rooms, including 11 suites
- 15,500 square feet of meeting space
- 10,000 square-foot ballroom
- 8,191-yard Robert Trent Jones Ross Bridge course on site, with 54 additional holes of Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail golf two miles away
- 12,000 square-foot full-service spa and salon
- Four Diamond – AAA
Retreat to the beautiful rolling hills and experience one of the finest hotels in Birmingham, Alabama. Secluded from everyday cares, yet close to a vibrant city, the Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort in Birmingham embodies comfortable sophistication and the casual elegance of a royal retreat.
Brock’s boasts an array of tapas and an extensive wine list, and specializes in pairing locally grown produce with the finest beef and fresh seafood. The Clubhouse Restaurant is a casual, family-friendly restaurant and serves an upscale menu of salads, juicy burgers, distinct sandwiches and hearty entrees.
Other amenities include:
- Luxurious guest rooms
- Private balconies offering commanding views of the picturesque grounds and manicured golf course
- Oversized bathrooms
- Game room
- Barber/beauty shop
- Evening turndown service
- Room service
- Valet dry-cleaning
Surrounded by woodlands & lakes, our Birmingham luxury hotel’s location is perfect for business or leisure travel. The resort is home to an 18-hole championship golf course, part of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail
. 54 more holes of golf are only two miles away at the Trail’s Oxmoor Valley location.
Other entertainment highlights include:
- Alabama Adventure Theme Park
- Birmingham Children’s Theatre
- Oak Mountain State Park
- Birmingham Zoo