Just ten minutes from Auburn University, Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel & Conference Center at Grand National offers the area’s most luxurious accommodations and business-friendly facilities. Our striking Arts and Crafts resort on 2000 expansive acres in the quaint historic town of Opelika is home to a first-class conference center equipped with advanced technology. Three Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail courses ranked among America’s best by Golf Magazine surround the hotel.
- 114 guest rooms and 15 luxury suites overlooking fairways and water features
- 54 holes of Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail golf and National Village, a golfing community
- 15,000 square feet of technology-equipped event space, a business center, and a 96-seat amphitheater
- 24-hour fitness center, sauna and indoor/outdoor pool, and a six-mile hiking trail
- Fine cuisine, casual dining, full room service, and custom catering available
Overlooking the award-winning Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail
, Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel & Conference Center at Grand National is on par with the nation’s most distinctive facilities. Nestled on 2,000 acres of lakefront countryside & premier among local hotels, Auburn Marriott Opelika is an exceptional golf and business retreat located in the quaint, historic town of Opelika.
Lakeview Room features hearty steaks, fresh seafood, and succulent game dishes all served in a classic lodge setting. Fairways Lounge serves sandwiches, hamburgers, salads, appetizers and more in a sports bar setting.
Other amenities include:
- 114 exceptional hotel rooms and 15 spacious suites designed with impeccable attention to detail
- Private balconies offer panoramas of the lake and golf course
- Oversized bathrooms
- Fitness center
- Outdoor pool, indoor pool and whirlpool
- Game room
- Evening turndown service
- Room service
- Valet dry-cleaning
Among the most scenic of hotels, Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel & Conference Center at Grand National is situated on the shores of Lake Saugahatchee, offering a peaceful and serene atmosphere and featuring access to 54 holes of championship golf
. Escape from ordinary hotels and indulge in our spacious guest rooms with complimentary high-speed Internet access and stunning views from your own private balcony. Guests love the swimming pools, fitness center & on-site dining options.
Other entertainment highlights include:
- Auburn University
- Tuskegee Airmen Museum
- Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art
- Surfside Water Park
- Chewacla State Park