Experience a stunning beach resort in Point Clear, Alabama, the exquisite Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa. Offering a dramatic departure from standard Gulf Coast hotels, this grand beach resort boasts two challenging golf courses as part of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, as well as a luxurious 20,000 square foot European-style spa, 10 tennis courts, a fabulous array of exceptional dining options and a sizeable marina for sailboats, yachts and fishing boats.
- 405 luxurious, well-appointed guest rooms
- 36 holes of championship golf
- 37,000 square feet of flexible, technology-enhanced meeting space
- Tennis, boating, fishing and biking in a breathtaking setting
- Multiple pools and beaches
- Four Diamond – AAA
- Named in Travel + Leisure’s “Top 500 Hotels in the World”
The Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa is a family friendly hotel near Fairhope, Alabama, nestled on 550 secluded acres overlooking Mobile Bay.
A variety of restaurants and lounges are sure to please all taste buds with exquisite breakfast buffets, bold wines, fresh seafood and hand-picked ingredients from the Chef’s Garden.
Other amenities include:
- Lavish guest rooms
- Many rooms offer beautiful Bay or Marina views, while others provide pool and garden vistas
- Game room
- Video games
- Jogging/fitness trail
- Biking trail
- Kayaking, sailing and jet-skiing
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Evening turndown service
- Room service
- Valet dry-cleaning
The delightful beaches and extraordinary pool complex at the Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa offer plenty of entertainment for the whole family. Overlooking scenic Mobile Bay, this beach resort boasts 37,000 square feet of elegant meeting and event space, as well as two championship golf courses at Lakewood Golf Club.
Other entertainment highlights include:
- Battleship – USS Alabama
- Bellingrath Gardens and Home
- Pensacola Naval Air Museum
- Gulf Coast Exploreum and IMAX Theater
- Downtown Fairhope Boutiques
- Historic Downtown Mobile